Formerly of Jenny Loves to Read Blog

Formerly of Jenny Loves to Read
I needed a reboot!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge


I know I said this blog would be different and it will be.  However this challenge is hosted by my dear friend Amy of Passages to the Past.
Rules are this:

  1. Sign up with a post if you have a blog
  2. Choose your level of participation.  Mine will be Renaissance Reader - 10 books. Very achievable for me.
  3. Add your review links, including name and book title to the review page each month on Passages to the Past.
  4. As for books that are allowed, any sub-genre of historical fiction is accepted (Historical Romance, Historical Mystery, Historical Fantasy, Young Adult, etc.)

I got tired of HF for a while, but recently read one (The Winter Palace by Eva Stachniak) which whetted my appetite for more.  So come join us for some reading adventures across time!





© Jenny Girl - 2014 "All Rights Reserved"

2 comments:

  1. Yay so glad to see you doing this one too Jenny. Amy is a darling!! Looking forward to some recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete