Formerly of Jenny Loves to Read Blog

Formerly of Jenny Loves to Read
I needed a reboot!

Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!

new-year-2015

Happy 2015!  the past year was wonderful, more good things happened than i can say.  I love my job even though it kicks my ass, my boss is awesome, hubby and i are working hard to make the dream come true (tropical living), and got things accomplished around the house.
So what's next?

Well my goals for 2015 are not lofty...

1. Stay in better touch with blogger friends.  You know who you are.
2. Possibly write some reviews.  Nothing fancy, just the basics.  Otherwise keep track of all books read on Goodreads.
3. Get my knitting project page on Ravelry straightened up.
4. Lose 10-20 pounds and get healthier.  Yes this should be #1 but too much pressure and things go to shit, to be honest.

So what are your goals in 2015?  Also, thanks for sticking with me.  I appreciate it!

xoxoxo

© Jenny - 2015 "All Rights Reserved"

11 comments:

  1. I do hope you write some reviews :D

    My goals are, read more of my own books. Exercise...and try to eat less sugar *not gonna happen*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will certainly try my best B!
      Ah yes sugar, the great enemy. I am also going to try to eat more fruits and veggies. I eat too many bread products

      Delete
  2. I will certainly try my best B!
    Ah yes sugar, the great enemy. I am also going to try to eat more fruits and veggies. I eat too many bread products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals! Here's hoping 2015 is a great year for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year sweet lady!!! I love seeing you pop up every once in a while here and there so I certainly hope you'll do it more this year. BUT NO PRESSURE. Because that's not fun either.

    Ugh and the weight. I'm back on My Fitness Pal. Hating every second of it, but hating more that my clothes don't fit me nicely. Good luck to both of us. LOL!

    Hugs Jen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having a biggest loser contest at work, $20 per person. Weighed myself, ugh :( It wasn't a shock, I knew I gained weight, now I need to do the right thing. I use My fitness pal too for food tracking. I don't put in my workouts. For workouts, I use Jessica Smith TV on YouTube. Awesome and interesting.

      I am definitely going to try and pop in more often on the blog. Lets read a Steinbeck together this year. no pressure. Here's to meeting our goals and a fantastic 2015 girlfriend :)

      Delete
    2. Hmmm--Grapes of Wrath? I did Of Mice and Men (and East of Eden) last year.

      Delete
    3. I'm down for some grapes! March sound good or do you have a particular time you're considering

      Delete
  5. *Waving* from Australia my friend ... here's to another fantastic year for both of us, before you know it I'll be visiting you in ... Hawaii lol. All the best with your goals, they're good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol absolutely! I will be coming your way. Once we move and are settled we want to see your part of the globe.

      Delete